There are approximately ¡7 days left! I hope that everything is going well with you fine people... I on the other hand have been stressed out at the amount of things that I have to do to prepare for this trip.
We had to go to get insurance today, it was quite an experience. It was quite easy, but I got to realize how much of an insurance freak Jeru was. As soon as she saw the brochure she started asking if we should get this or that. She was grilling that insurance sales agent like she had just been arrested by the KGB. What an ordeal it must have been to survive that barrage of questioning. I hope she's ok...
Anyways!
That was today's adventure... and oh was it an adventure
OHHH I ALSO FIGURED OUT how to allow everyone to be able to leave comments... not just registered users... BLOGGER ROCKS!
Take it easy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jesh!
It is indeed an amazing site that allows comments from non-registered users! I'm sure you know have insurance coming out your ears, covering you for everything from a broken nail to lightning strikes, so there's nothing to worry about right? :p Hope you have a great trip, and that everything goes well in terms of preparations! :) Keep me posted bro!
Post a Comment