First official blogspot from PARAGUAY!
That´s right, after 26 hours of flying,
I´m finally here, it´s pretty great here!
Jeru´s family is awesome!
I will have more for you guys soon
Take it easy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
entering the land of yellow fever...
4 comments:
Hi Jesh, I hope you are having a fantastic time there. Tell Jeru I said "Hi" and wish you both well...
Love Nic
Hi peshua!
hope you're having fun. Nic and I are sitting in my room (in downtown) and not doing much. Maybe we'll watch the fireworks tomorrow.
hey also, if you want categories, you can use del.icio.us to fake em.
is jeru's dad nice? :)
"take it easy" ;)
<3 mitchy
Glad to hear that you arrived safely. Pass on my greetings and well wishes to Jeru as well. You're both in my prayers! Have a great time!
Jesh get your fat butt back home you big bugger i miss you! i need to talk to you!!!!!
Post a Comment