Let me begin by saying... ¡WHAT A TRIP!This was a very intense trip, waking up everyday at 8 am in order to go out and do stuff... I almost got run over in the downtown of Ciudad del Este cause the drivers are nuts! I tell you it was crazy... and apparently... that was not a day where there was too many people... ha! I wish i had taken a picture of the madness but I was advised not to reveal the fact that I had a digital camera...
That place is really crowded because it's right next to Brazil and everything is SOOO CHEAP... eg. a dvd player and screen for your car... (Audio Vox) $80 ONLY!!! I couldn't believe my eyes and ears... It was crazy and those Brazillians would purchase 50-100 at a time for resale later in Brazil...
We went to this pizza place (hence the picture) where they sevred us the most extraordinary pizza... everything was pizza AND I MEAN everything... they had a pizza with sausage with a lot of stuff on it... look at the picture.
Next on the list is a visitation to what seemed like a tropical paradise!IT WAS REALLY AMAZING... A SIGHT TO MARVEL... The picture is only like 1 of 8 pictures that would encompass the entire expanse of waterfall... on the other side of where we are is Argentina and we were in Brazil... Foz du Iguaçu... It was gorgeous and I had a great time there... more about the trip soon... tired and hungry now...
Take it easy....
1 comment:
Hey Jesh!
I miss you and I'm glad to hear that you're having tons of fun times. The food looks exquisite and the sights amazing! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying yourself and are getting along with EVERYONE, as usual. I pray that the rest of your trip will also be a wonderful experience and may God continue to show you more of His amazing and awesome power, creation and love.
Post a Comment