Wednesday, August 10, 2005

So... I've been really tired lately...

That's me on the left and Pauli (Jeru's Niece) on the right... She's sooo cute... she was sleeping like that and after we took the picture she started crying and then she turned and stopped... she's hilarious... i'll show you guys video when i get back.

I recently caught a cold and have had to take medicine... but I'm feeling great now... it was like one of those 24hr colds... the weird ones...

It's great to hear from even more people as I continue on my journey. I'll be going to see a large dam as well as waterfalls that dwarf that of Niagara. This place is amazing, everyday i learn something new. For example, the traffic lights turn yellow before they turn green as well as before they turn red... it's like their saying "ready... set... go!" I'm having a great time here, although, I have been the center of much attention in the public and in the home... when I walk into the food court in the shopping mall, so many people start staring... when they walk by me on the street they stare... on the bus they stare... i am actually becoming quite self concious... thinking my zipper is down or perhaps a booger (not sure how to spell it) outside the confines of my nostrils.

Here's a picture of Jeru and her sister while we were on the way to her uncle's house for what turned out to be a beautfiul and delicious BBQ!!!!!! or Asado!Anyways... I'm really tired and it's 11:30 now so i'm going to go to sleep... gotta go pick up mi plantillas mañana por la mañana. Hasta Luego mis amigos!!!!

Take it easy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the sleeping one, but Jeru does look bootiful in the 2nd picture.

And pesh, a booger *is* hanging out of your nose.

<3 mitchy