Apple introduced their new Mac Mini today, I can't believe they haven't realeased the iBooks yet... I can't wait for those... my current one is as solid as a rock... and I say that because I witnessed it's flight, yes... it's FLIGHT, half way across the boarding area while waiting for our flight to Sao Paulo this last August... man... I love this thing.
And... it just works.
Today has been to say the least, surreal. I mean, I haven't felt like this in a long time, and before I go on, know that I am not on any kind of drugs.
I have never been so conciously aware of my body like, I realize it's a shell, a tool almost, something that I'm using. I dunno what this means... but i will tell you this. It feels mighty weird.
In other news, I think I'm going to get Jeru a refurbished iBook, or maybe give her mine and get a Mac Book Pro. Although, I'm not too sure about those, considering their the first version. I'm gonna see if they come up with anything by September this year. If not.. I'll consider... also... Photoshop needs to be run natively before I'm gonna even consider it.
Take it easy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment