Well... I'm going to start to redesign things, also there's a symposium tomorrow which is really interesting! I was also thinking I wanted to go to Flash In The Can in Toronto from April 21st to the 23rd this year. It's supposed to be really interesting, apparently there're going to be many presentations from some gurus in the industry, like your favourite and mine Joshua Davis.
Symposium was today, it was awesome! I think that things turned out really well! I got to network with a whole bunch of people, I even met a guy who has had a hand in developing ACTIONSCRIPT yes that's right! Flash's codebase! We're going on a sea safari this friday!
This is all so exciting. Lots of new developments coming, I also have an offer to work at the Distance Ed Department this summer which would be a great opportunity!
I'll keep you updated!
Jeru is also feeling better now! Thanks to your prayers!
Take it easy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment