I recently have gained a new appreciation for music. I was walking home, and well, what i saw could have simply been framed, and put up in an art gallery for exhibit. The beauty of creation. The beauty of nature. I just stood there for a few minutes in awe. It truly was beautiful.
Have you ever wondered if Life was a dream, I mean, your very existence, the people you met the situations that you went through... Did it at any point seem surreal?
I'm in the process of reproducing a painting by the extremely talented, late Oswaldo Guayasamín entitled: Las Manos de La Protesta (below).

I truly enjoy art, and music and everything that is related, it leaves me with so much admiration for the greatest Artist, our Lord God! How wonderful you are Lord and the beauty of the works of your hands! Gracias Señor! Thank You that You are You my King.
Take it easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment