I think i'm going to go and find a countdown timer to have on the Blog.
Well it looks like we're in the final 3 weeks of the semester. The demo was a success if you want to take a look at it.
http://www.industrydesign.ca/clients/iltdemo
(You may need to have Flash player v.8 to see it.)
Anyhow, things are going along, wedding prep is getting to be a little bit of a nuisance. The reason being that: a) everything is so damn expensive (i.e. $1.50 for each time the people slice the cake, etc.), and b) there's just a lot of shopping around.
Furthermore, I have to solidify the guest list and make sure that everything is going to be going well. We were actually thinking about going to Langara and asking around to see if the event planning or interior decorating or some kind of design class who would have to do a final big project, would consider planning and executing our wedding. I dunno how it's going to look like, which raises other concerns...
Anyhow,
Take it easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment